Take this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the term Electroencephalography (EEG) and explain its role in diagnostic medicine today.
- List the clinical uses for EEG.
- Identify the advantages and limitations of EEG in clinical use.
- Explain what is meant by “artifacts” and provide some examples of the different types of artifacts.
- Describe the use of artificial neural networks for automatic description and interpretation of the electroencephalogram.