Take this Course
- Identify and demonstrate methods for conducting physical assessment of the patient.
- List and discuss the important elements of interviewing a patient and taking their medical history-including how to document the information.
- Identify and explain the purposes of chest roentgenography and key laboratory tests employed in patient assessment, with an emphasis on pulmonary tests.
- Discuss the procedures and purposes of sputum examinations.
- Identify and explain the techniques for pulmonary function testing.
- Identify and explain the purposes of laboratory tests used in patient assessment.