Take this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the categories of medications used to treat cardio-pulmonary disorders.
- Identify complications and side effects of some of at least three of the most common respiratory medications.
- Identify and explain the functions of the various types of equipment utilized for delivery of medications in respiratory care.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aerosolized medications, and explain the principles associated with humidification.
- Discuss at least one of the clinical practice guidelines for choosing and using equipment to deliver medications.