Take this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the long-term and short-acting medications used in the management of asthma.
- Explain the various routes of administration used with medications for asthma.
- Discuss special issues regarding asthma-patient medications.
- Identify the key factors regarding asthma-patient education.
- Identify and discuss the key factors associated with long-term management of asthma.
- Explain what is meant by the “step” approach to gaining control of asthma.
- Identify and discuss the key points associated with managing exacerbations of asthma.