Take this Course
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- You will be able to explain the significance of the To Error is Human Report, and identify its highlights.
- You will be able to list and discuss key steps that can be taken in preventing medical errors.
- You will be able to discuss the scope of the problem of medical errors and discuss it has become a leading cause of death and injury.
- You will be able to identify some of the reasons why errors happen, and discuss what can be done to minimize their occurrence.
- You will be able to discuss what types of errors can occur and where they tend to occur.