Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to
- Describe and discuss the scope of “intimate partner violence” (IPV) in the U.S.
- Identify the specific “costs” which can be ascribed to that violence
- Demonstrate how to calculate lost productivity and related values
- List and discuss the key facts and figures associated with IPV
- Describe in some detail the nature and consequences of IPV
- Identify some of the major resources available to persons affected by IPV Describes briefly the development of the requested study